Selasa, 03 Januari 2012

[Jenyfur Card Sketch]: Happy Birthday!

A few days ago, I read the Jenyfur posting at Penny Black Blog. She made a card with the sketch as shown below.


 Then I make a card based on these sketches. And this is my card.


 
Material:   
Stamps: Penny Black Transparent Betsy Bluebell, Inkadinkado Tiny Alphabet 
Coloring: Faber Castell Watercolor Pencil 
Paper: Canson watercolor, paper emboss (from my friend), local paper. 
Twine: The Twinery 
Other: double tape and foam tape

This is my second card that uses a Penny Black Stamp. And I'm uploading at Penny Black GalleryAnd for more details photo can be found at my Flickr account.


Thanks for stopping  and keep creative!

Hugs.

2 komentar:

  1. Thank you mbak Han.. *halah, sok ngenggris aku*. Berusaha untuk berkarya lebih baik lagi saja mbak Han...

    BalasHapus

Say somethink before you leave... Thank's! ^^